Every track day rider and racer knows how significant motorcycle tire warmers are for quicker lap times and improved tire wear. Think MotoGP, World Superbike, MotoAmerica and CCS / WERA - tire warmers are vital to any racers success. Motorcycle tires need heat to reach the proper temperature for optimal grip on track.
PLUG AND PLAY OPERATION
- Hot for Heat Soak, 185°F / 85°C
- 950 Watts (per set)
FITMENT (comes in three sizes):
- Small Bike: 120 Front and 140-165 Rear (suitable for Kawasaki Ninja 400 / 300, Yamaha R3, KTM RC390, Suzuki SV650)
- Supersport: 120 Front and 180-190-200/60 Rear (suitable for 600-1000cc Sportbikes)
- Superbike: 120 Front and 200/65 Rear (suitable for 1000cc Sportbikes)
- Handcrafted Quality
- Side Skirts
- Crush-Proof Carbon Wire Technology
- Thermal Foil Liner
- Quick-Disconnect Power Cord
- Super Bright Red LED
- Rubber Velcro Pull Tab
- Carrying Bag
- Made in Italy
- One (1) Year USA Warranty
Made in Italy, the MOTO-D Pro-Series Tire Warmers feature Carbon Wire Technology and a Thermal Foil Liner which heat faster than the less efficient copper wire found in other tire warmers. Unlike soft copper wiring, which becomes brittle when hot and quickly deteriorates, MOTO-D’s carbon wiring can be twisted and crushed without failure. The use of Carbon Wire Technology aids in saving energy (and gas in generators) by only using 950 watts per set. Side skirts ensure even motorcycle rim heating and quick penetration of the tire making MOTO-D the best motorcycle tire warmers.
Notes: The MOTO-D Racing Single Temp Tire Warmers are designed to be used with 120v power sources - the standard for racers and track-day riders in North America / USA. The Tyre Warmer sets are also available for European and Australian 230v power sources.